Wow… I came across something very interesting today while going through my rather inactive Vimeo account… The final presentation for my university thesis that I did with Pallavi Sah back in 2010!
The thesis is titled ‘interactive online teaching and learning’ and it uses HTML5 to build a highly interactive teaching/collaboration tool for students and teachers. I am not sure where the source code is but it’d be nice to get my hands on it sometime. Till then, be sure to check out the video below!… Continue reading →
If you look at the HTML source for this page you will see that I use Google Analytics to track the visitors. Today I noticed something very interesting about what web browser visitors are using when going over the stats in my dashboard. Here’s a overview of the breakdown: Continue reading →
Recently while I was creating WordDice, I noticed something very interesting… Some of my own web browsers were taking much longer to ‘render’ the search results! Thinking that it would be useful to compare the time taken, I decided to create www.speedtest.trynull.com which helps compare web browser speed test results. Here is what it does: Continue reading →
It was only yesterday that I was rounding the corners and preparing the champagne for the re-release of the Word Dice. Well a few hours ago Version 2.0 of the Word Dice went live for you to use. Use the Scrabbinator wisely. Dicement day has arrived! Here’s whats new: Continue reading →
A while ago, I released a CSS extension to iWebKit 5 that allows for pages to be rendered ‘ok-ish’ on Mozilla Firefox. Today I have released a update to iWebKitMozilla that aligns its style sheet with the current release of iWebKit… version 5.04. You can grab iWebKitMozilla for Firefox 4.0 (based on Gecko 2.0) from Continue reading →